11 January 2007

On second thoughts..

Forget about the roots stuff I wrote. I tried in Dutch for some time, and strangely enough it was not nearly as much fun as I thought. Of course this led to procrastination, preventing me from writing neither in Dutch nor in English.

Then I left in the beginning of November to spend 9 precious weeks with A. and the children (now four!), during which time I was not able to do anything even mildly intellectual, while quickly regaining my skills in changing diapers, cooking and cleaning and trying to give my three eldest something of an education.... And here we are, back in the bush, after a four month gap.

I feel quite flattered by the fact that several friends have inquired as to why I had stopped writing and suggested I should take it up again. I feel that after four months I have lots of things to tell, and I'll try to be writing more or less regularly again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>