10 September 2006

Back to my roots

Just to inform you that I have decided to continue my blog on a different site and in my native language. It is now called:


and has the exciting URL: http://www.volkskrantblog.nl/blog/5339

Why? For one reason or the other (the family's temporary move to Lith has probably everything to do with it) I feel ever more inclined to comment on or refer to things pertaining to the Netherlands. The second, and more important, reason is that after years of working and drafting in French and English my written Dutch hasn't been getting any better, or that is at least what it feels like. I may occasionally post the odd entry on this site as well, though for the time being I enjoy writing Dutch again.

Thanks for having followed this blog, and see you on the new one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>